Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Stillness

Like fog in the early morning
So is your spirit
Hovering in the stillness
As you wait for me

The fog is thick
Heavy with your unfailing love
Here in your presence
You reveal your heart to me

This secret place
More magestic than I know
A whole new dimension
Filled with your calming peace

My heart is finally ready
Willing to live for you
Let your radiance shine
Through my life

I understand nothing on the surface
But the depths of your love
Have been opened to my eyes
I've seen all I need to see

....maybe 1 more, lol. this is just where i was at this morning.

1 comment:

Ansen Bayer said...

I was reading your posts and noticed that you're working at Safari Golf. Since I'm a manager at Sports Center I should make some smart comment about how you guys aren't as good...but that's kinda lame.

Anyway, the reason that I am commenting is that I'm pretty impressed that you like picking up balls...cause I hate it.

I think I need to work on my attitude...