Saturday, September 10, 2005

cross country = the most challenging sport...ever

That's me getting ready to dominate the 2 mile at this morning's cross country meet; T-west invitational at stateland. No, actually at that moment, I remember wishing I could go hide out in the incredibly tall grass and sleep my life away...
Hmm, let me start by saying, I look really fruity when I run. Beyond that, I got 20th place out of about 80. Not too shabby, I suppose. Ok it was so sad, because they usually give out medals to the top 20 runners, and today they only gave them to the top 5...
This would be the JV guys tearing it up.
And these would be varsity girls. Our team is in the spiffed out black uniforms. Some of you might know the speed demon in front...its Jacq.

4 comments:

the Opinionator said...

So that's why Jacq's blog is boring? She's too busy...running?

-Ben

Pureblood Prince said...

i don;t think jac has a computer at home...anyone know what place she got in the race?
(cue Andrew)

the Opinionator said...

still...jana updates about every 5 minutes...

-Ben

Andrew Crandall said...

oh, todd, too quick, yet inaccurate. 18th actually. it went seaman, seaman, Jaq, another high girl. so.. did anyone see the picture today in the paper? she is in it with the two seaman girls that finished behind her and the one that beat her. she is about to die, but never fear... i wasnt over there yet, but i was on my way.