Saturday, December 17, 2005

I been tagged, yo

5 Weird Habits of Mine:

1. I take off my shoes...every chance I get. I never wear shoes at home, if it's warm outside I'll walk around the hood without shoes, and at school during passing time and lunch....no shoes, just socks. The whole 'no shoes at school movement' of mine, has just started this year. I think it has something to do with seniority.
2. Sometimes I prance/run/bound around the house...mostly to make Ashton laugh, occasionally just cause. Then after I've gotten all the energy out, I'll happen to pass a mirror and then I just laugh. It's awesome.
3. This is a very weird habit, because I'm completely unconscious of what I'm doing. My mom will be washing dishes and I'll be drying, and suddenly about half way through the process...I'll hang up my towel and walk away. hahha, I guess I just decide I've had enough.
4. When I drive home from school, it's almost like the Prelude is on autopilot. Because it's become such a habit that I don't even pay attention. It's real weird. Yesterday on the way home, I glanced in my rearview and there's a car riding me. So then I was like, "What the heck? Did I cut him off on that last turn? ..I don't even remember looking both ways.. ahh!"
5. I chew gum like it's going out of style.



...Don't even hate, you know this is the best kind out there.



I tag: Shayla, Andrew, Melissa, Jacqueline, aaaaaand Michelle.

2 comments:

the Opinionator said...

Oh good, I wasn't tagged. I don't like games so I'd pout in the corner and say "I'm not playing!"

-Ben

Andrew Crandall said...

thanks for the "tag" i got mine written, so have fun with those. "final" review tomorrow. i cant wait. hope we arent too behind...