Saturday, December 10, 2005

Sally Jessy Raphael


This happens to be my cousins and I reinacting the sally jessy raphael talk show... thank you grammy o. for supplying the costumes. My best guess is that this extravaganza took place eh...about 8 years ago. Wow. I can't believe it's been that long. Anyhow, I get a bang out of it every time I see it, so I thought I'd share the joy. *left to right* Amanda Miller is playing the role of some hoochie mama (literally she was playing casey & I's mom) who wears skanky clothes. And..I have no idea why she looks like she's about to bust a cap. Casey Miller played my fellow neglected sibling. Josie Miller ...I don't remember but she looks freaking hilarious nonetheless. Jamie Miller tended to dominate the talk show. She was a former skank/mom who got a 'makeover' (basically a granny makeover as seen the the picture, thanks to sally's utter genius.) And she did a histerical job of convincing the audience of her new found happiness in the floral wear & black wig. Me...I was just thankful none of gram's dresses happened to fit me yet. And Jess was Sally herself. Now you all know the disturbing, yet exquisite happenings that were my youth.

No comments: