Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Local boys

I went bowling with Trever, Jeremy, and Kyle, and the rest of Super 1's employees. Then we all chilled at the Donut House till 2 a.m. There were 6 people on our lane. Trever got 1st every time. I got 2nd every time. This is awesome. He is legitimately the only guy I've ever bowled with that I haven't accidentally ended up beating.

Trever bought my donuts and my extra game of bowling. Kyle was puttin on the charm, talking about the 3 of them cuddling "with legs intertwined" on Trever's futon, haha...i couldn't help but laugh at his attempts. Flattering but. Yea it stops there. Then Jeremy was like, "Come on, stop Kyle you're putting images in her mind." Then since he said that I had to use a lot ofwill-power to divert my mind so that accusation wouldn't come true. Guys are fun. They don't mean the world to me though. I do like Trever though. He's interested in what's important..God. He sings & plays guitar. Says he has 11 guitars, if I need one. He's quiet but playful, silly but intense, secure in his insecurities, kind of awkward in his skin, but perfectly well put together. Confident, but in no way cocky. Trever clearly cares & is interested. He's just sweet. Curly hair, but he just got it cut. I like it better now because he was giving off a 70's Beatles vibe before. It was a mop. Now it's short and normal and swoops up to the side a little.

I feel sorry for the boys. Because they want me to be interested. Jeremy was like, "Are you getting tired?" Defiantly, I was like, "No..yea...why?" "Because you're holding your head up with one hand and you have a face on that looks like you're in chemistry class."

Trever is 18. And he keeps texting me. He opened doors for me and insisted I sit in the front of Jeremy's car even though I was headed toward the back (so that he wouldn't have to change seats when they dropped me off.) haha oh my. When they dropped me off, they both walked me to the door, and I hugged them both on the doorstep. Seperately. Is that not just weird? Whatev. Oh and when we left Kyle at the Donut house, Trever was kind of standing in between the two of us (holding the car door open for me) and Kyle was lingering closer to me. I put my hand up to give him a high five (since those were common now...bowling...you know) and said see ya, man, and he got a somewhat hurt look on his face, but didn't stop there. He says, "I give hugs" soooo hmm. I don't like hugging people when I'm not feelin it. It makes me feel violated.

Get a load of this text conversation after Trever got home last night.......
Trever - Thanks again staci for going along with us! I hope you were not too uncomfortable

Staci - No i ended up having a great time! Thanks : ) plus your mom hugged me twice & i told her i could use a few of those & she winked at me. Hah, i miss my rents lol

Trever - Awesome! I really appreciate your character and zeal for christ! You are very encouraging thats soo refreshing have a goodnight miss Staci!

1 comment:

kirsten said...

mamamia, indeed! sounds like you've got your hands full! This could definitely be some overflow, huh? I'll just continue to pray for God's good, PLEASING and perfect will :)