Kyra has this bad habbit of getting really hyper & testing my patience/authority. Its almost unbearable. I have been with her for 9 hours straight. That is a looooooong day. Yesterday I was only with her ...what? 3 hours? Yeeea, so today was unreal. I can't even list off all of the things we did today b/c it makes me tired. Yesterday we were driving home from the dentist and she said, "I love you." It was sweet of her, and nice to hear. But, today, whew! She begged me to take her to Walmart so she could 'window shop' essentially for ipod nanos...I caved, since we needed groceries anyway. And I was at a loss for activities. So not 10 minutes after Meg (the 1st parent to get home) walks in at 6, I take my Bible to the pond for some desperately needed rejuvination. 15 steps away from the house & the door opens behind me...Kyra. She follows me as I walk and says "want to go to the pond?" ............uhhh. wow. So finally she left.
This whole thing is insane. I want to be home so much. So obviously I'm dealing with my own homesickness issues, and it gets to be torturous! (babysitting this kid for 9 hours on end) It wouldn't be bad if I just had one thing to overcome. Either homesickness or learning to portray myself as an authority figure.
I know that God wants me to lean on him; to take his hand and accept his direction in my life. Its so hard. I have all these things I want, but I'm learning that God will not always give me what I want, he's going to do what is in my best interest (longterm). I.e. I want to go home June 8th like I thought I'd be able to, but God said, "Staci, don't you rely on the prospect of going home to get you through, you have to learn to rely on me." He said that by making the posibility of returning look impossible. This is quite the experience..
2 comments:
VIII It was growing dusk when the elder Ellsworths returned, almost hidden by great masses of autumn http://startso11.info/www.shockwaveplayer%2Cpl.html boughs.. He awakens from the last-mentioned dream with the most unpleasant feelings, and yet it is a masochistic http://startso11.info/antonogram+szcz%C4%99ki.html wish-dream, which might be translated: It would serve me quite right if my brother were to make that sale against my interest, as a punishment for all the torments which he has suffered at my hands.. He seemed to feel that some sort of explanation was http://startso11.info/%C5%82ne%C5%9Brednie.html looked for, and he was very outspoken.. But this entire complicated mental activity which works its way from the memory picture to the establishment of the perception identity from the outer world merely represents a detour which has been forced upon the wish-fulfillment http://startso11.info/www+pokoje+nad+morzem+pl..html by experience.. Podington, on the last evening of his stay, I have enjoyed myself very much since I have been down here, and now, Thomas, if I were to come down again next summer, would you mind--would you mind, not---- I would not mind it a bit, replied Buller, promptly. http://startso11.info/www.peekclopenburg.com.pl.html. I don't call a horse flat in a road with a man on his head all right; but hold him down till we http://startso11.info/o%C5%9B.html get him loose from my boat.. The elder was http://startso11.info/muza+brodki.html silent.. Jacobus say, to enter in no man's http://startso11.info/ebay.de.html pry -vacy; but I do want to know who it may be, like, that I hev in my house.. Yet he was http://startso11.info/www.ponetex+pl..html not daunted, only embarrassed.. Jacobus, will you make out your bill at once, and let me http://rebestal.info/rzesz%C3%B3w-cmentarze.pl%2Findex.php.html pay it? I shall leave by the six o'clock train.. The dream processes, http://startso11.info/tagor.html moreover, run parallel with all the other possibilities of the economic relationship used here as an illustration.. Master Horner bethought him of the successive killing-times, and consequent doughnuts of the twenty families in which he had sojourned the years http://startso11.info/projekty+profilaktyczne.html before, and consented to the exaction.. We have nothing further to do with it after http://startso11.info/Przemy%C5%9Bl++sklepy+meblowe.html having once demonstrated its point of contact with the subject of the dream process.. Well, what luck http://startso11.info/poltur.com.p.html to-day, Mr.. [2] Here, as in other places, there are gaps in the treatment of the subject, which I have left intentionally, because to fill them up would require on the one hand too great effort, http://startso11.info/Krewetki.html and on the other hand an extensive reference to material that is foreign to the dream.. One minute later Mr. http://startso11.info/www.l.w.matewria%C5%82y.home.html. Just then a lady and gentleman who had been caught in the rain came running along, and seeing a carriage drawing up at a door, the gentleman inquired of the driver if he could http://startso11.info/juszkowo.html not take them to Rutgers Place.. An essential constituent of this experience is the appearance of a certain perception (of food in our example), the memory picture of which thereafter remains associated with the memory trace of the excitation of http://startso11.info/global+office.html want.. Nothing is http://startso11.info/2lo+nakaszubach.pl.html to disturb the mind; the Forec.. Here, trink dis, like a good veller, and don't gry now--don't! Hereupon http://startso11.info/tacja+dyplomowa.html the Angel of the Odd replenished my goblet (which was about a third full of port) with a colorless fluid that he poured from one of his hand-bottles...
You need to update your profile Miss Dallas.
Post a Comment