Monday, April 18, 2005

pics on xanga

hey guys
i tried really hard to get some pictures posted on here, but for the life of me, i cannot figure it out. it told me to put my link inside this other one instead of the example business but it didn't work. i apologize.

but i do have some good news.......if you want to see the pics you can go to this site
http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=barlowgirl11

4 comments:

Staci said...

sad times...who removes their comments before i can read them?

Anonymous said...

lol, i found you! well not really.... you gave me this link a long time ago. So this is the blog world huh? I'm not that impressed... I find it a bit confusing. Oh well. Happy Monday tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I liked the pictures, Staci! (When did you take the cool pictures of the fire blanket and first aid kit??) Be sure to write about tonights adventures!
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOsh!
:) Andrea

Anonymous said...

lol, love the millerfreeze action!