el·o·quent ( P ) Pronunciation Key (l-kwnt)adj.
Characterized by persuasive, powerful discourse
Well today I restarted my drumming journey. A couple of days ago (woah, napoleon flashback: 'Pedro how long did it take you to grow that mustache?' 'uhhh a couple of days.') so a couple of days ago my mom called Dr. Tom Morgan to schedule some drum lessons for me. So basically I was slighty psyched out because Dr. Morgan wrote the books that I used to practice out of...yea. He's pretty much the big kahuna of drums. 300 o'clock this afternoon i was pretty darn nervous. Then we met him and i noted that he's approaching 50, and he's a nice fella. He cracked a few jokes here and there (always a winner in my book) but only one worth mentioning. I was feeling a little embarrassed since I hadn't played in a few years. I was rusty. So Tommy boy is refering to one the drum books he'd written and he says, 'as the author so eloquently stated.... a count is a number and an "and". ' Hahaha...he is the author....uh yea.
Sorry kids but AIM is completely ruining my blog time, blame charles for the sabotage.
2 comments:
there are websites with jokes if you are interested stace! lol, jk. guess you had to be there! drum lessons? who knew? is it your long lost secret? i wouldnt call it dirty, by any means, just that nobody, i.e. me, knew about that.
lol...i know it wasn't that funny ok. just cause he was all serious and professional and then that. but yea i used to take drum lessons a couple years back & i had a set...the works. then i gave it up, and now i'm trying again.
Post a Comment