Your mood is intoxicating.
surrounded by
the reverberations of your bliss
I am overcome with ecstasy
You are the only one
who sees everything I am inside
I am completely vulnerable to you
and you don't even know it
When all is not right with your world
mine comes crashing to the ground
mine comes crashing to the ground
Fully aware of your saddness,
the pain is more than I can bear
I know what you need from me
everything that I refuse to give
and I hate myself for it
but I don't want you to know
2 comments:
wow, i was about to delete this comment, then i realized it was almost exactly like a comment nathan left me on the oct 23 post where he said 'I just know what i like, and i enjoy what i like.' ironic
I'd help you with how to get tickets, but you shouldn't go to that concert. They're bad and you don't want to encourage them. If you go to their concert you are paying them for making bad...crap...it's not music...it's just crap.
-Ben
Post a Comment