"Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan this boooooooook! It's so.....it could have a great phonetic name! Like Kkk'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuugh!"- Janel chokes & gags
"It would be voiceleeeeess! ..Velar fricative.." -Jennifer she sing-songily trails off, perfectly exercising her new linguistics knowledge.
"A+!" -Megan chimes
*fits of clapping & laughing* -Staci
I just love the daily things. For example, where else does your instructor spastically say, "Stick your finger in your mouth!"
I wish I could remember them all!
Canada's gorgeous. Spells of jaggedy mountains. Far bigger than Idaho & far more dangerous than Colorado. The Canada leaf...it does exist & I've never seen it anywhere else. There are also very large slugs. They even give my impressive fingers a run for their money. Megan had me touch one. It was sick. Ew. I just got chills. Why? Just..why..was it emitting liquid goo out of it's back? lalalala
IT's chilly! I just realized. Maybe that's why I'm getting the chills. Yep, 54 degrees.
I ordered far more turkey than I needed. Ugh, prices marked in grams, not lbs. $5 for a block of cheese. Killin me softly. Groceries was a chore, to say the least. We got member cards & saved like 25% though. Ooooo, while shopping I estimated the price as I went, and I had $31 to spend. It rang up $30.26. Woooooooooooooo! Turkey sandwiches have never tasted so good.
love you!
1 comment:
Ah how nice to hear your "voice" i.e. personality through your blog!
Post a Comment