so that we could be made right with God. 1 Corinthians 5:21.
Saturday, August 27, 2005
I took these from Suz's photobucket, the over-sized bald man in the way is security.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my gosh how awesome are we. The concert was awesome, the "mosh pit" felt like passing time at Topeka High. Your the coolest. Wear your hair like that for church tomorww.
STACE! superchick rocks it hard. i was very impressed actually. it was a lot of fun. i want out!!!!!!!! we shouldnt be in here doing this! i dont know how long i will last. pray for me. you were definitely in the close friend group. is that where you were thinking you fell?
OH YES... Christian music can be rocked to... who knew? The concert was amazing, I was glad to see all of you guys there. I took my non-Christian friend who is hardcore rock n' roll, and she actually really ENJOYED superchic(k)! You should wear your hair like that- pretty sure it only works on blondes though ): See ya around!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh how awesome are we. The concert was awesome, the "mosh pit" felt like passing time at Topeka High. Your the coolest. Wear your hair like that for church tomorww.
STACE! superchick rocks it hard. i was very impressed actually. it was a lot of fun. i want out!!!!!!!! we shouldnt be in here doing this! i dont know how long i will last. pray for me. you were definitely in the close friend group. is that where you were thinking you fell?
OH YES... Christian music can be rocked to... who knew? The concert was amazing, I was glad to see all of you guys there. I took my non-Christian friend who is hardcore rock n' roll, and she actually really ENJOYED superchic(k)! You should wear your hair like that- pretty sure it only works on blondes though ): See ya around!
Post a Comment