Kneeling at the foot of your throne
lost, confused, and helpless
I beg for your guidance
As you tenderly lift me to my feet,
I look into your sorrowful eyes
In that powerful gaze of emotion
I find love, compassion
and the answer to my questions
I see a blameless man steadfast on a cross
In that gruesome vision of your valiancy
I remember that your love is unchanging
We are all sinners; we are all unclean
Still, you love us just the same
PS~Click on the title 'my father's eyes' if you want to hear the crazy-cool song that ironically has the same title. Also, I'll probably have some more CC pics on here by Saturday from this weekend at Rim Rock....ahh
1 comment:
I cannot believe you didnt come to school ALLLLLL Day because you had pictures at 4....4 oclock stace.
shhesh... im sure theyll be great! suz
Post a Comment