i just want to break you down so badly, i trip over everything you say. i just want to break you down so badly, in the worst way. -taking back sunday
i've said my goodbyes, this is my sundown. i need you to show me the way from crazy. i want to be so much more than this. no one cares. i could be so much more than this. -jimmy eat world
i know it's obvious to say, you don't need me anymore. so just (breathe) don't just tell me what you want me to hear, i'll be fine. -brighten
my worst fear has been coming true. i'm lost. there is so much to say, but i don't say it. it just lies there beneath the surface, destined to drown.
3 comments:
Look's like everyone's blogging again! WOO!
hello, hello. I like your blog. I like your song quotes. I like your picture. (I thought it was a model, yet it was really you. fabulous.)
-tony
Wow, you've got a creepy guy watchin' your blog. Congrats.
And nah, I'm not in band at KU, takes too much time. Maybe if they played radiohead...
Post a Comment