dia de madres...y tiburones
So yesterday I was scoping out the sea from our 16th floor flat in Myrtle Beach, SC...whence I saw a 6 foot shark swimming near the shore through the clear water. I called mom over like 30 times until my feable, trailing voice finally carried through to the kitchen. wah wah 'how do you know it's a shark?!' ....err look at the way it moves! Then it surfaced, dorsal fin slicing the air and all. After which, it proceeded to do a 900 degree spin out of the water. ....is my eye twitching right now? hahahha it was unlike anything I've ever seen before. And makes
leaving my surfing playground oodles easier. Needless to say, it was the best mother's day I've ever had. I love you sooo much mom! You never cease to make me laugh. What a great weekend!
1 comment:
So very happy I have 2 wonderful daughters who make me a mom. And that you were still here for a spontaneous Mom's Day- y tiburones-together at Myrtle Beach
Post a Comment